- Scissors and Spoons is written primarily by Marie with occasional input from family, friends, and guest bloggers as indicated on the site. We are not experts. We are just trying to create beauty through cooking and crafting and to share our experiences. We cannot be held responsible for your personal safety or the outcome of projects. Therefore, we are no way liable if your project doesn’t yield your intended results after following our tips or if you are injured attempting something you’ve seen on Scissors and Spoons.
- Any photos not credited to an outside source have been taken by Marie @ Scissors and Spoons and are rights protected. Please do not reproduce any text or photographs without our prior written consent. This blog is Pinterest friendly (i.e., you can pin our photographs).
- Please do not copy our text. Please paraphrase, summarize, or link to copy on Scissors and Spoons as opposed to cutting and pasting it.
- Scissors and Spoons does not accept payment for including a product in in-post features.
- Scissors and Spoons may accept paid advertisements for products, sites, and services. If we accept such advertisements, these will be clearly listed on the sidebar under the word “sponsors.”
- Scissors and Spoons accepts submissions for guest posts. Submissions should be original content which has not been published elsewhere. Please indicate in your submission if it has been published or submitted elsewhere. By sending your submission to Marie “at” scissors and spoons dot com, you give us permission to publish your submission on www.scissorsandspoons.com and social media sites (e.g., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Craftgawker, Foodgawker, etc.).
- Comments are wonderful, but please be considerate. We manually approve comments and reserve the right to delete comments not in keeping with the spirit of this site. We reserve the right to delete any comment we deem to be snarky, malicious, spammy, or otherwise inappropriate for Scissors and Spoons.
- Scissors and Spoons reserves the right to change these policies at any time.